Lab Write Up
Name: Cameron Beattie
Assignment: Lab #1
This lab focused on the basics of creating web pages. We created our first website and took a course on html.
- What is an IP address? How does it work?
- A number sequence used to identify a computer inside a network. It separates computers based on their unique numbers and uses them to communicate between each computer.
- What is a domain name? How does it relate to the IP address?
- The part of the IP adress that links it to a specific domain.
- What does HTML stand for?
- Hypertext Markup Language.
- What is the default page named in a website (e.g. the home page)?
- What is the image html tag?
- The image html tag is img src=