Lab Write Up
Name: Cameron Beattie
Assignment: Lab #2
These labs focused on loops and communication between sprites
- What are the types of loops contained in Scratch? What are the differences?
- There are loops that loop for a set amount of times, forever loops that loop forever, and loops that loop until a certain action is perforemed.
- If you are given a situation where you want an action to repeat, but you don’t know how long it should repeat for, which loop is the best structure to use? Why?
- The repeat until loop, because you can tell it to repeat until whatever action is performed that you want it to stop during.
- Does the following loop structure work? Does it make sense? Why or why not?